Saturday, December 13, 2008

Now I've Seen Everything

Tonight I was in Boots, the UK pharmacy that has 106 shops in Thailand, buying some pain pills for my sore back. All pharmacies in Thailand have many skin whitening creams because almost all Thai women think they are "too black".

While we white-skinned Caucasians appreciate their golden beauty, they equate darker skin with poverty, because poor farmers work all day in the rice fields. Every Thai woman I know slobbers whitening cream on her face every night before bed.

Today, though, I was surprised to see Nanomed Pink Nipple Cream. Being a white skinned, red-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian, I was born with pink nipples and whenever I get naked with a Thai woman, that is the first thing they comment on. But I never realised until today that they would actually slobber cream on their lovely brown nipples to turn them pink. Sphere: Related Content

No comments: