Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Waitress and the Poodle

I don’t like de dog. My frien’, Baed, he bought de dog from his friend.

But I saw de dog de firs’ time, his name “Gatee” (coconut milk). I don’t like it because smell very bad. I don’t like it. He boom, boom, boom, (bark) allatime. He de pooden dog. White hair.

After I spend time with him, two or tree day, yes, I like him because he very samaht. When he hungly, he scratch me on my leg. When I go ou’, he wan’ follow me allatime. I said, “Cannot, I don’ want you go ou’ wit me.”

When I come back, he very happy, he run roun’, he boom, boom, boom, and he jump up and down.

Before, I not wan’ spend money for dog, but I spend money on dog shampoo, soap, flea powder for him. I take a shower for him, one time per day. He lie de water. He stand under de tap while I wash him. He really lie it.

I buy towel for de dog, too.

Before I don’t lie it, every dog I don’ lie. I say is nagiad (ugly).

When I give food for him, I put steam rie and steam dry fit, make all togedder and give for him, but he don’ eat, he don’ lie. He push away.

I say, “Gatee! Why you do lie dat, I don’ lie!”

I give him milk and chip. Anudder time I buy pork and beef an’ I make stirfry with rie and he eat. But not spicy. I make beef soup and he lie dat.

[Note: You can kill your dog by feeding it human food. See YouTube video below.]

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: