Saturday, April 7, 2007

Alzheimer's

The mother of a friend died recently, quite suddenly, after taking medicine to improve her memory, as she was suffering from Alzheimer's Disease. My own mother will be 90 in mid-May, and is becoming forgetful herself.

So these two things suddenly motivated me and I spent 4 or 5 days creating an Alzheimer's web site. You can see it here.

At the moment, it's mostly a framework, with only a small amount of content, but I will add to it over the next year or so. I spent a lot of time researching Alzheimer's drugs, which I knew nothing about a week ago, and compiled a comprehensive chart. However, it was too complicated. So I simplified it down to what you now see on the web site, with links to the manufacturer's or distributor's information. Sphere: Related Content

No comments: